SGS01 Super Micro MEMS GYRO SYSTEM [Features]
- Utilizes an ultra –compact MEMS Sensor
- Incorporates high-brightness LED indicators that are highly visible
- Uses JR's new"STEP SET UP"method for main unit settings.
- Utilizes an aluminum case which is highly resistant to RF noise.
- For Small size Helicopters to 90 size helicopters
Dimensions 6mm x 22.5mm x 26.5mm
Weight : 13.5g
Operating voltage : 4.5V - 8.5V
[Quick Installation Guide]
- REVERSE SETTING
Move the transmitter Rudder stick to the left or to the right to determine either switch to REV or NORM. Note : Initially set as NORMAL : LED stays lit. REVERSE : LED lit Flashing.
- L-LMT SETTINGS
Move the transmitter Rudder stick to the left to Adjust maximum travel amount (Pitch Amount)
- R-LMT SETTINGS
Move the transmitter Rudder stick to the right to Adjust maximum travel amount (Pitch Amount)
- RUDDER DELAY SETTINGS (This is not same setting as Transmitter Delay setting)
This setting applies a delay with regards to the rudder stick movement when the gyro enters. Note : Initially set as DELAY1, which is minimum setting.
- Bounce Delay (Operation Delay when stopping, almost like an exponential)
This setting changes the settings relating to the delay during the tail stopping movement. Note : Initially set as DB1, which is minimum setting.
List of Supported servos
50-90 class Heli, Nitro or Electric : MP80G, MPH81G,
Small Electric Heli : MP30G, DS3500GInstruction manual